Available 10 month old Black Female-Potty Trained and has basic obedience. For more information call us at 636-248-4457
We do not have any available pups at this time.
If you would like to be on our waiting list for our next litter in early fall. Please complete the Questioner below and email it to Bobbieandjohn@juno.com
but that is only the beginning!
They do health testing and guaranteeing their puppies health.
They spend many hours working with the pups and their new family's.
The reputable breeder will be there for you long after
you take your new puppy home
and will help with questions and training.
Thank you for considering us for your new family addition!
1. Your name:
2. Most convenient time to reach you:
3. What time frame are you wanting a puppy?
4. How did you learn about C.R
5. Do you have any children, if so how many and ages.
6. Where would you keep the puppy during the day and night/are you willing to keep this puppy/dog as an indoor family member?
7. Are you planning to crate train your puppy?
8. Have you ever owned a Labrador Retriever, if so what type and for what purpose:
9. What other pets do you own that would be sharing your home or property with your Lab:
10. Will your puppy be a Companion/Pet, show, obedience, therapy/service, agility or hunting dog:
11. If interested in a puppy for AKC conformation, hunt test or obedience, please describe your experiences & any AKC titles you have acquired on your breed:
12. Are you familiar with an AKC full registration and AKC limited registration?
13. What sex do you prefer (male or female):
14. What color are you looking for (Yellow, Black or Chocolate)?
15. Are you willing to let me help pick out the best fit puppy for your home and lifestyle?
16. If for some reason you are no longer able to keep your puppy/dog are you willing to return it to us?
All puppies are cute, please before you get a Labrador puppy,
do your home work!
I believe strongly in versatility of the breed and as such, our Labradors compete in multiple venues including conformation, obedience, rally and hunt tests. In addition, health and soundness are a priority so all breeding dogs have a family history of certification through the OFA to have clear Hips, Elbows and Eyes. In addition we do PRA testing Progressive Retinal Atrophy, more commonly known as PRA, is a general term for a group of diseases causing degeneration of the retina, leading to a loss of vision., EIC Exercise-Induced Collapse is a genetic disorder causing affected dogs to suffer from a loss of muscle control following periods of extreme exercise. CMN Centronuclear myopathy, previously known as HMLR, or Hereditary Myopathy, is an autosomal recessive mutation that causes insufficient muscle function in the Labrador Retriever breed. This is due to the centralization of the nuclei in muscle fibers, caused by an missense insertion in the PTPLA gene.This disorder is caused by a mutation in the Dyamin 1 gene.
Because PRA, EIC and CMN are a recessive disorder, a dog must have two copies of the mutation in order for the disease to manifest, inherited as a recessive trait. This means a disease gene must be inherited from each parent in order to cause disease in an offspring, so at least one parent will always be tested from our litter to be clear.
Testing that should be done on both parents so ask for the results:
OFA Hips & Elbows, CERF., EIC, PRA, CMN and Cardiac